Sunday, March 27, 2011

 

 

NYC

Michael had a great second half of his trip, and I’m still quite jealous of his time in NYC.

They arrived in NYC on Wednesday night and started their tour of the city with Times Square. 

RCS DC & NY 301

I love that the kids were able to see this fun place in the evening and get the full Times Square experience. 

The next day they visited Rockefeller, Central Park, FAO Schwartz, Carlo’s Bakery, 5th Avenue.  Whoohoo, sounds like a fun day to me.  Though I haven’t found my little blue box yet!

RCS DC & NY 316

View from the top of the Rock…isn’t this city awesome?

RCS DC & NY 326

So as much fun as they had during the day they were able to go to see Wicked on Broadway that evening…can you say, “Jealous.”

RCS DC & NY 360

Fun, fun, fun!

And last but not least my beloved husband eating my favorite dessert and taking a picture of it for me….hmm, not sure if this is sweet or just plain mean.

RCS DC & NY 368

Michael had so much fun!  It’s so wonderful that RCS is able offer this to the students.  Such an tremendous opportunity.

As for the boys and I we had a great rest of the week.  We had lots of time to play cars, and trains.  Love one on one time with my boys.   Life is good!

1 comment:

KK said...

YOU HAVE A REASON TO VISIT ANYTIME AFTER JULY!!! :)