Thursday, April 7, 2011

 

Spirit Week…

We love Spirit Week at RCS, especially this year because Josh was able to participate in all the fun.  For those not familiar with Spirit week, it’s a fun week for both students and facility where each day has a different theme. 

The themes for this year were:

Monday: Pajama Day (who doesn’t love that!?)

Palm Springs 002

Tuesday: Clash Day (wear mismatched clothes; essentially just let Josh dress himself).

Palm Springs 003

Okay, does that smile just say, “okay MOM, just take the picture NOW!” or what.  Love you, sweetheart!

Michael dressed up for Clash Day as well, so I just HAD to take of picture.  I love this picture because just as I was about to snap the photo (can I say that, or does that make me sound behind the times?!)  Carter, who had been standing next to me, raced over to stand next to Dad. Love, love, love the cuteness that is my Carter.  Look aren’t they so cute:

Palm Springs 004

Wednesday:  Crazy Hair day: Faux hawk  & spikes

Palm Springs 006

Thursday:  RCS colors (Navy & Gold)

Geesh!  Apparently I didn’t get a picture of Josh.

A fun week ending with Friendship games, and the start of SPRING BREAK! Whoo hoo

No comments: