Tuesday, March 15, 2011

  

 

 

First few days

Michael left for Washington DC and NYC for 7 days on Saturday morning!  Although Michael has been to most of the places they are visiting, he has never been to the places with 40 8th graders and an equal amount of parents.  I’m personally jealous because this years class includes my small group girls and my girls are very special to me.  So I know that Michael is having lots of fun, because those girls are a goofy, fun bunch.

As for back at home:

Josh had his first soccer game on Saturday, and although he didn’t touch the ball much he had a smile on his face the entire game.  I’m sure he’ll get the hang of the game soon.  No matter what, I’m so very proud of him. 

Monday and today have been hard, I ended up getting Strep throat and all the fun things that go along with that.  The boys have been extremely helpful and played really well together.  With the meds I should be feeling better by tomorrow, hopefully. 

I wish I had some pictures to post of the boys playing together, especially for Michael to view. Sorry!

We love you, Michael and miss you dearly!  Please give my city a big, “Hello” for me.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Josh's first soccer game - fun! Sorry to hear you have strep; that's been going around here, too. I hope you feel lots better soon and that you, J, & C have a good end to your week. Mike will be home before you know it!

Jessica said...

Awe, strep throat while your hubby is out of town... that is ROUGH! I hope your meds kick in soon and you feel better! Last month when Matt was out of town for a week and I was super sick I was VERy ready for him to be back home :) Hope you are getting good rest!

Brigitte said...

Yeah Josh!! Sorry to hear you are a sick momma. No fun get better soon!