Thursday, March 10, 2011

 

A few random things…

Geesh, this week has just flown by.  Nothing really exciting happened, but we seemed to keep busy with the day to day tasks.  Carter is starting to feel much better after having a double ear infection and Strep throat (yep, I get Mom of the Year award for that one) and return to his happy little self, yay!  Josh is busy learning in school, this week he was on the letter, “V “and learning how to play soccer.  Michael is busy now with girls basketball, and I’m busy; hmm, just being busy.

Some good news this week from Michael’s liver transplant doctor is that Michael’s liver enzyme levels have come down; from 300 to 199, still WAY above average (avg. is 30), but we are hopeful.

Poor Josh, he was so tired that he fell asleep sitting up…this is pretty good example of how tired he is by Thursday evening.

march 6 2011 002

Josh getting super excited for his first soccer practice.

march 6 2011 003

I’ve been working on a few subway art projects…this one’s my first, and although I’m not very pleased with it, I’ve learned a few things.  I’ll post the new ones later.

march 6 2011 005

Next week Michael is headed to DC & NY with the 8th grade class.  I’m super excited for him, and can’t wait to see all the pictures, and hear all the stories.  However, we will miss him dearly at home.

Blessings

3 comments:

KK said...

I love the subway art! :)

Sarah Schenkel said...

Great job on the subway art! Talented girl! And maybe I need to send Aliyah to school so she'll fall asleep sitting up!

ginnie said...

Great stories,I will check in more often. Your subway art is nice-what a great idea. I do agree maybe a little smaller would be better. keep exploring it is great fun to see your work.