Tuesday, August 27, 2013

4 + months


Kinley is just cruising along hitting milestones and markers along the way (not that she is literally cruising...more like rolling).  She's got a fun personality that enjoys the attention that her older brothers give her.  She is, however, most smitten with her daddy, and a tad bit bashful.  It's quite endearing to watch her just track Michael around the room, and as soon as they make eye contact she smiles, but quickly looks the other way!  I'm thinking someone loves her daddy very much, what do you think?

Some of her milestones at 4 months of age are: rolls from back to stomach (hasn't figured out how to get back to the back yet), giggles, blows bubbles, can make a funny Ewok-like noise (very entertaining), and can grasp toys.  She's pretty stubborn when it comes to her naps...she thinks short but sweet.  We've been working on it and there are days I think we've got it figured out, but the very next day we will be back to short naps (like a newborn) and I'm really not sure what to do.  It can be quite frustrating for this type A personality momma.   I have to remind myself that it took time for the boys to figure it all out as well.  We will get there.  We will!!  Napping aside, Kinley is a sweet little girl.  I still have to pinch myself that it's not a dream that I have this little girl.

Some of her favorite things right now are her play mat, an Infantino Giraffe, sleeps with a little cuddly ducky, her daddy and brothers.

Isn't she just beautiful?!

Hurray, I can roll over!
So very blessed by these sweet faces!
Kinley's Ewok noise I found this video on my phone and thought it was too funny not to share.  This is Josh's impression of Kinley blowing bubbles.  Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Ed / Julie said...

Those videos are awesome!!! I love how Josh is getting such a kick out of himself. LOVE that boy!! LOVE AND MISS you all!!!