Monday, March 25, 2013

Brackets, Baby!

It's that time of year again!  I absolutely love this time of year and for many reasons; Lent, orange blossoms, budding flowers, Mike's coaching basketball, Josh playing baseball, perfect weather, and MARCH MADNESS.  And for those that know Michael know just how passionate he is about March Madness.  He lives for this stuff.  And there for so do I, because really who would I be if I didn't enjoy March Madness....certainly not someone Michael would marry!  Eeesh, I hope he would still marry me anyway! I kid!

We actually almost had tragedy strike this year.  Michael wasn't going to do a wall bracket (I know chin dropping).  Now, don't fret I was on this like white on rice.  I just stood there  and asked, "What?! No, bracket?!  What did you do with my husband?!  What am I supposed to tell Lummen (Michael's best friend)?!  That's it, I'm calling Lummen?!"  I was truly baffled and I think he could see that.  I informed him that I even had a wall picked out for the brackets.  Well, way to go me.  He is now baffled and may I say a tad bit touched that I would go out of my way to make sure he had the right place to put a bracket.  Yes, that is the kind of wife I am! 

So needless to say, the bracket has been completed and I think he is quite happy about it!





No comments: