Monday, March 11, 2013

Gender Prediction Poll

Someone asked me the other day if it's been hard knowing the gender of the baby and keeping it from family.  Honestly, the hardest part has been keeping the gender a secret from friends that I see on a daily basis.  I feel like I have done a fairly good job of keeping it a secret, but I have probably slipped a time or two without realizing it.  Good news though, not too much longer will the gender be a secret...only a month away!

Sooooo.....What do you predict the gender of the baby to be? And why?

I am absolutely giddy about hearing your predictions and reasons as to, why?!





9 comments:

Andrea said...

Ok I think it is a boy or shall I say I pray its a boy!. Only because I LOVE boys!! Don't get me wrong I adore my girls but man the drama!!

Ed / Julie said...

I think it's a girl. I hope & pray it's a girl! I'd love to see Josh & Carter play big brother and protect their baby sister.

Jani said...

Boy! I heard a statistic that once you have two of one gender, the likelihood of the third being that same gender is pretty high.

Sarah Schenkel said...

Girl! You are a fabulous "boy mama" so a row of three little boys would be adorable,but girls are so much fun! You would be so crafty for her with art stuff and head bands and all sorts of cuteness. :)

Anonymous said...

ironzen 2929sGenePu3187Wishful thinking says "girl" simply because the variety would be precious and if it were a boy you might always wonder "what would it have been like".

Unknown said...

I would say boy for the same reason as Jani (heard a statistic once upon a time) but I want it to be a girl! :)

Jessica said...

I predict girl :) Probably only because I know every mother hopes for at least one girl :) I know three boys would still be a huge blessing, but you are so crafty and sweet and I can see you with a little girl too.

Rebecca said...

I've thought since the beginning boy! Only a few weeks to find out!

Jen said...

We're too far away - I haven't been around you to get the boy or girl "vibe" this time! A girl would be a sweet addition to your family but I think another boy would be very fun, too. Your nephew has changed his prediction from boy to girl (this week, anyway). :)