Thursday, April 11, 2013

Kinley Kate DeJong

She's here!  And she is absolutely beautiful!

Kinley decided to make a bit of an early entrance on Saturday, April 6th from her scheduled arrival of Friday, April 12th.  It makes me smile thinking about the bit of chaos and scrambling we did that afternoon to get the boys out the door and get us to the hospital before my contractions progressed much more.

Upon our arrival at the hospital and being examined it was determined that I would definitely be having the baby that evening.  Rejoice!!  I was pulled in to the OR room around 9:15pm and our sweet baby girl, Kinley was born at 9:55pm.

We feel tremendously blessed by her presence already and the boys are thrilled to have a baby sister to take care of and love on. They love to spoil her w/ kisses!!

Welcome Kinley Kate DeJong! 8lbs. 6oz., 20in. @ 9:55pm on April 6, 2013.


Me waiting for my c-section.

Meeting Kinley for the first time
Josh and Carter being introduced to their baby sister, Kinley!
Meeting her Auntie Kris
Meeting my good friend, Lisa.
Meeting my good friend, Julie.
Kinley Kate DeJong
My brother and sister in-law surprised us for a visit while they were in Palm Springs

On our way home!!

Two very happy big brothers!
One happy Uncle Vonn!

We have plenty more pictures to download of our beautiful girl.....

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations DeJong's! She is gorgeous, and I love that name :)

michele said...

What a sweet, beautiful blessing!!! Congratulations!!