Saturday, February 12, 2011

 

 

Sickies

Seems as though it was our turn to get the flu.  Starting a little after half-time for the Super Bowl Carter starting getting sick.  Michael and I were both shocked at how quickly Carter started feeling sick.  We haven’t been around anyone who was sick, and we are selves have been feeling fine. So, sure it was a bit shocking.    I so dread seeing my babies sick. You get that sick feeling in your tummy that just says, “Oh, I would much rather it be me.”  Especially when they aren’t able to communicate to you what hurts.  But, Ohhh, how I love the cuddles and snuggles I get from sick babies.  Love, love, love cuddling (go figure physical touch is one of my love languages)

Anywho, Carter starting feeling better on Monday, but you’ll never guess who came home from school feeling yucky on Tuesday?  Yep, Josh!  Seems he  caught the bug. Then it was my turn, and last but not least, Michael got it and probably the worst of it.  I worry about him the most  because of his weak immune system.

We missed A LOT of work, and school this week.  Not fun! 

We’re all feeling better now, and have hopefully avoided society long enough to not pass the bug on.

Carter trying to sleep on the floor…

Feb 9 2011 006

Carter slept quite a bit this week on the couch like this…

Feb 9 2011 007

Josh on Tuesday night, when he started feeling yucky

Feb 9 2011 009

Hmmm, Carter must be feeling better?!

Feb 9 2011 014

I think they’re both feeling better now!  Yay!!

Feb 9 2011 019

I would show you pictures of Michael and I feeling yucky, but trust me you are  better off.  ;)

 

3 comments:

Ed / Julie said...

Oh, I'm so sorry you guys had to go through that. It seems to really be going around up here, too, though so far we have been spared. I keep waiting for the first one to drop...I'm sure it'll come eventually. Give those boys some love from their auntie Julie!

KK said...

Glad you guys are all on the mend! :)

Sarah Schenkel said...

Love Carter sleeping with all his animals, and the last picture of the two boys is the best!