Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm so sorry...



I am so sorry for not posting is such a ridiculously long time! I have no valid excuse or none that I consider legit.

It always amazes me how quickly Christmas comes each year and how each year I promise to be more prepared than the last. Yet, somehow Christmas is upon us and I am no more organized (or lack there of) than last year. I think my lack of posts has proven that, yikes! So instead of writing all of the fun and new things that we have done since August (REALLY (!), seriously someone start hounding me about that) I'm going to post some pictures.



Larry the Cucumber and Bob the Tomato

My future

Carter at 5 months old


Josh and Mike getting ready for the UW vs UCLA game


Josh and the UW Husky at the Rose Bowl (Josh was loving life!)


I don't think he was too sure about this pony




















































4 comments:

Ed / Julie said...

Thanks for posting! I hadn't seen the picture of Carter at 5 months with Happy Birthday Becca written on it. That's so cool! We just can't believe how much those boys have changed in just a few months. Wow. Love you guys.

Jill said...

Love the post, Susanne! I know how busy life gets...I'm horrible about posting regularly, too. :)

Brigitte said...

LOVED all the pictures. SO fun to see your kids in action. Have a Merry Christmas!

Julie said...

Awesome! I thought I'd look here to see if by CHANCE you had updated, and what a gift; you had! (Not that I don't here things in person anyway, but it's fun to see those pictures too.)