Sunday, August 16, 2009

My hilarious 3 year old

Okay, I have to admit I have the one very amazing 3 year old. He brings so much laughter and silliness to our lives. Yes, we definitely have tough days, but who doesn't? First off, I know that I am a terrible story teller, and even worse at telling jokes, but I have a silly 3 year old and I just can't help but share some of his silliness.
So yesterday we took a trip to Costco, (who knows why I go on the weekend, CRAZY?!?) where we purchased some items including two 1-gallons of milk. As we pull the shopping cart up to the car, Josh (who is sitting in the cart) asks, "Why do we buy so much milk?". Michael and I look at each other and we are both thinking, "Does he really not realize how much milk he drinks?". Michael then tells Josh, "Because you drink a lot of milk!". Then I turn and say, "Josh, you have a little bit of a drinking problem!" (Yep, I know I always have a smart thing to say!) Josh vehemently replies, "I DO NOT HAVE A DRINKING PROBLEM!" as he rolls his eyes and dramatically drops his head onto the handle bar of the shopping cart! It just sounded so silly coming from a 3 year old.

3 comments:

Brigitte said...

Ok, that was a You-Tube moment! Would have won him commercial status. :) LOL! Thanks for sharing.

Ed / Julie said...

That is so funny! I can just hear him saying that. Thanks for sharing!

Julie said...

Very cute!