Saturday, May 9, 2009

Counting down

Hurray, We are getting very excited for Baby #2s arrival. I have been so thankful that this pregnancy has gone so much smoother than Josh's did. So many things have been different about this pregnancy (morning sickness, reflux, cramps, weight gain, etc...), but one thing still remains, C-SECTION!
Mike and I took a tour of the new maternity ward at Redlands Community Hospital, not sure why considering all the new beautiful babies that have been born lately, but it was nice to hear some policy changes and just get a better feel for our surroundings. But as informative as the tour was...I had an anxiety attack. The rush of emotions that came over me while we are standing in the postpartum rooms was almost more than I could stand. Josh's C-section came rushing back to me. Mike is constantly comforting me and reminding me that this time will be very different though. I keep praying that he is right :)
No matter what happens during or after the surgery, we are going to meet our new little miracle. It's going to be so much fun to watch Josh as a big brother. Hurray for God's little miracles!
I'm hoping to post at least one photo of the my belly before we have the baby! So stay tuned

No comments: