Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Baby Ready











Wow, it's hard to believe that nine months has gone by already, seriously! I know, I know, no one wants to hear it. Compared to Josh's pregnancy this one was a breeze. The hardest part is yet to come though, the c-section, but I am hoping and praying that because I won't labor the surgery and the recovery will be much easier this time around. Honestly, as long as we have a heathly baby, I will be happy!

As many of you know, we have no idea what gender the baby is. Mike was most ademant that we didn't find out, and I didn't mind either way. I've enjoyed not knowing, but have been quite anxious lately to find out what baby name we will be able to use. In preparing for the baby, I bought gender specific clothes this time around and have laid them out for the grandparents to bring to the hospital when we know pink or blue. I'll post pictures as soon as Josh wakes up from his nap. Hmmm, it could be cute to get a picture of him napping though. My little angel!

We finished up the last of the baby prep house work, pretty much a mad spring cleaning this weekend and are ready to relax and enjoy our summer at home with Josh and the new baby. Some of this prep included planting my garden, some flowers, painting an old windmill we have, and lots of other not so much fun things. Everyone, including the dog, got a hair cut. I love love love when Mike has a fresh hair cut. I miss the curls on Josh though, but am comforted to know that they will come back.

I'm not a big fan of taking pictures, so we only have some of me at the end of the pregnancy for you family members that would like to see the belly.

No comments: